Custom "style" parameters (sharpness, contrast and saturation) can be set on the Go app appropriate for your drone, and they are then physically stored on your drone. These settings will then carry over to flight with the FT Aviator.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Airdata to log my flights with the FT Aviator?
- How do I set Custom Style Settings for flight with the FT Aviator?
- Can I use my DJI Go app to fly with the FT Aviator?
- How do the flight controls on the FT Aviator work?
- How do I set my camera settings, including camera tilt sensitivity?
- How does the Situational Awareness display on the top of the FT Aviator work, and what should I do if I lose sight of my drone altogether?
- How do I set my Return To Home altitude?
- How do I adjust the sensitivity of the FT Aviator flight controller, and what are the generally recommended settings?
- If I own or operate multiple FT Aviators, can I communicate with them all without confusion or cross-talk?
- How does the FT Aviator work with my DJI controller?