Some Mavic series pilots may see "Electromagnetic interference at sticks" appear on the top bar of the FT Aviator app. While it's possible that this is a real message if launching on a pile of steel rebar, in many cases this message is due to a bug in the DJI SDK. We've reported this to the developer team, but in the meantime we recommend the following:
1) Close your FT Aviator app and launch the DJI Go app corresponding to your drone.
2) Does the EMI message also appear in the Go app?
- Yes: follow the instructions on your Go app to clear it, likely involving relocation to a different launch site.
- No: if the message doesn't appear in the Go app, you're clear for launch with the Fluidity app.
3) Important: first close your DJI Go app, and then re-launch the FT Aviator app for flight.