At close range, approximately 30 feet or less, the red position LED does not illuminate. Once you fly beyond the launch site, a red “azimuth” LED should illuminate, helping you quickly point towards your drone on the horizon.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I see "Electromagnetic Interference at Sticks" error while using the FT Aviator app?
- Why can't I land by holding down the thumb-saddle on the FT Aviator?
- Why is my Situational Awareness Display not working?
- How do I install the phone holder?
- Why am I unable to connect to the DJI Controller and Drone in the FTAviator App?
- Why can’t the app can’t find my FT Aviator?
- How do I complete a Compass/IMU calibration? It doesn’t look like I can do this within the FT Aviator app.
- How do I turn off collision avoidance?
- Why does my drone land directly in place after pressing the return to home button on the FT Aviator?
- Why don’t I always see a red dot on my situational awareness display, showing me where my drone is on the horizon?