When you power up a new or different FT Aviator, you’ll be able to easily search for it when you launch the FT Aviator app (tap the FT Aviator icon). It will then quickly pair through BlueTooth, and you’ll be able to take to the skies with it. The app will only allow one FT Aviator to communicate with one drone at a time, so there’s no issue of interference or cross-talk, even with multiple FT Aviators flying multiple drones at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Airdata to log my flights with the FT Aviator?
- How do I set Custom Style Settings for flight with the FT Aviator?
- Can I use my DJI Go app to fly with the FT Aviator?
- How do the flight controls on the FT Aviator work?
- How do I set my camera settings, including camera tilt sensitivity?
- How does the Situational Awareness display on the top of the FT Aviator work, and what should I do if I lose sight of my drone altogether?
- How do I set my Return To Home altitude?
- How do I adjust the sensitivity of the FT Aviator flight controller, and what are the generally recommended settings?
- If I own or operate multiple FT Aviators, can I communicate with them all without confusion or cross-talk?
- How does the FT Aviator work with my DJI controller?