The FT Aviator camera controls were designed to be adjusted on-the-fly, rather than always requiring you to stop your flight path to adjust settings through your app. The rotary wheel on the front of the FT Aviator base unit can be depressed and then rotated to adjust various camera settings, including ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed and EV (depending on the drone, camera system and mode of operation). Additionally, you can adjust the rate of responsiveness of your camera tilt, from rapid to “jello” speed, depending on your mission objectives. See our below for more details, and see how these capabilities will benefit your photography and videography.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Airdata to log my flights with the FT Aviator?
- How do I set Custom Style Settings for flight with the FT Aviator?
- Can I use my DJI Go app to fly with the FT Aviator?
- How do the flight controls on the FT Aviator work?
- How do I set my camera settings, including camera tilt sensitivity?
- How does the Situational Awareness display on the top of the FT Aviator work, and what should I do if I lose sight of my drone altogether?
- How do I set my Return To Home altitude?
- How do I adjust the sensitivity of the FT Aviator flight controller, and what are the generally recommended settings?
- If I own or operate multiple FT Aviators, can I communicate with them all without confusion or cross-talk?
- How does the FT Aviator work with my DJI controller?