No, the FT Aviator is not currently compatible with the new DJI Smart Controller.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the FT Aviator with the Epson Moverio Glasses?
- What is the maximum range for the Bluetooth connection between the Aviator and the mobile device?
- Can I use my FT Aviator with multiple DJI drones?
- Does the FT Aviator replace my DJI controller?
- Can I fly with paired DJI Goggles?
- Is the FTAviator compatible with the new DJI Smart Controller?
- Can I fly the FT Aviator indoors?
- How does the single-handed controller work?
- Is my drone supported by the FT Aviator?
- I am a master drone pilot. How will the FT Aviator improve my drone proficiency?