Inside of the 30 feet the DJI flight control system will land the drone directly in place. Outside of this range, the drone will adjust to the preset altitude and return to the home location recorded at takeoff.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I see "Electromagnetic Interference at Sticks" error while using the FT Aviator app?
- Why can't I land by holding down the thumb-saddle on the FT Aviator?
- Why is my Situational Awareness Display not working?
- How do I install the phone holder?
- Why am I unable to connect to the DJI Controller and Drone in the FTAviator App?
- Why can’t the app can’t find my FT Aviator?
- How do I complete a Compass/IMU calibration? It doesn’t look like I can do this within the FT Aviator app.
- How do I turn off collision avoidance?
- Why does my drone land directly in place after pressing the return to home button on the FT Aviator?
- Why don’t I always see a red dot on my situational awareness display, showing me where my drone is on the horizon?