Inside of the 30 feet the DJI flight control system will land the drone directly in place. Outside of this range, the drone will adjust to the preset altitude and return to the home location recorded at takeoff.
Articles in this section
- Why to I get the error message "Enable Virtual Sticks Error - Aircraft in Novice Mode / Beginner Mode"
- Why won't my FT Aviator power off?
- What should I do if I see "Electromagnetic Interference at Sticks" error while using the FT Aviator app?
- Why can't I land by holding down the thumb-saddle on the FT Aviator?
- Why is my Situational Awareness Display not working?
- How do I install the phone holder?
- Why am I unable to connect to the DJI Controller and Drone in the FTAviator App?
- Why can’t the app can’t find my FT Aviator?
- How do I complete a Compass/IMU calibration? It doesn’t look like I can do this within the FT Aviator app.
- How do I turn off collision avoidance?