Yes and no: the FT Aviator will control the Phantom 4 Pro and the Phantom 4 Advanced that do not have an integrated monitor. If you have the integrated high luminance display (the “+” versions of the Phantom 4), unfortunately these devices have an embedded Android device that currently make them incompatible with the FT Aviator.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the FT Aviator with the Epson Moverio Glasses?
- What is the maximum range for the Bluetooth connection between the Aviator and the mobile device?
- Can I use my FT Aviator with multiple DJI drones?
- Does the FT Aviator replace my DJI controller?
- Can I fly with paired DJI Goggles?
- Is the FTAviator compatible with the new DJI Smart Controller?
- Can I fly the FT Aviator indoors?
- How does the single-handed controller work?
- Is my drone supported by the FT Aviator?
- I am a master drone pilot. How will the FT Aviator improve my drone proficiency?