The FT Aviator is currently compatible with the Phantom 3 and 4, the Mavic series, Inspire 1 and 2, and the Matrice series. We will continue to work on compatibility with other DJI models as our technology and the DJI Air Force grows. Click here to see the list of supported drones.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the FT Aviator with the Epson Moverio Glasses?
- What is the maximum range for the Bluetooth connection between the Aviator and the mobile device?
- Can I use my FT Aviator with multiple DJI drones?
- Does the FT Aviator replace my DJI controller?
- Can I fly with paired DJI Goggles?
- Is the FTAviator compatible with the new DJI Smart Controller?
- Can I fly the FT Aviator indoors?
- How does the single-handed controller work?
- Is my drone supported by the FT Aviator?
- I am a master drone pilot. How will the FT Aviator improve my drone proficiency?