The FT Aviator comes with an internal, rechargeable LiPo battery. Estimated battery life on a single charge is 5 hours. The FT Aviator can also be operated while it is charging via an external power supply (and a USB-C cable).
Articles in this section
- Can I use the FT Aviator with the Epson Moverio Glasses?
- What is the maximum range for the Bluetooth connection between the Aviator and the mobile device?
- Does the FT Aviator replace my DJI controller?
- Can I fly with paired DJI Goggles?
- Is the FTAviator compatible with the new DJI Smart Controller?
- Can I fly the FT Aviator indoors?
- How does the single-handed controller work?
- Is my drone supported by the FT Aviator?
- I am a master drone pilot. How will the FT Aviator improve my drone proficiency?
- I am a novice drone pilot. Is the FT Aviator for me?